I've been through pain of physical and emotional abuses, and currently suffered from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder after that heartbroken event, with a narcissist which sucked out all of my confident, my self-esteem, my pride and myself. I have nothing left, but I realized this is not the end. I'm not yet starting. I know myself a co-dependent thanks to previous event. I know myself depending on external source for my own happiness. I know myself empty inside.
But it doesn't stop me from changing. I've decided to fly away from this kind of pathetic life and become more or less like changing for the better. I've done a few percent of it and I know I can do it and I did it. I decided to keep myself away from Internet, from people who took me down for no apparent reason, except for several online stuff which I think I still need them but not taking for granted.
I have traumatic history but I don't think I will carve them here. I'll keep it to myself. But one thing that I know I can change them. Once I know the power inside my own self I'll make sure I do the revenge by living better than them. I live in acceptance of others, I know that. But I don't think it will be the same after this.I promise, I'll change for the good.
And the most important thing, I know I'm not alone. Set us free and we show you what we can do.
#1 The First Post
About this entry
Youre currently reading #1 The First Post.
- Published:
- at 00:35 on Sunday, 4 December 2011
- Next:
- Newer Post
0 comments: