I want to move on and find something better. I learned a lot from my life, that is when something changed or getting worst, when people rejected me, I moved on and find another group and bounce back. Remember, I never asked them to stop hating me for what I did. Instead, I'm looking for a new group that brings positive energy to me although the old non-functioning group is around me. I don't understand why I can't do this time? I hanging on to the past because I haven't yet see the better future like I used to do in the past. I should learn from that.
Looking for a new group means flipping the page of new life. But it doesn't mean I won't take anything from the previous page. I will take positive things from the previous page and leave negative things aside. It's hard to deal with it as she's still around and make related comments or posts but I should leave for my own good sake. Keeping an old life is like exposed yourself to soul-destroying act again.
I shall reminding myself that; there is something better awaiting if I move on and forgive the person from the past for their attitude towards me. Things comes when you least expecting it.
#3 A Step
About this entry
Youre currently reading #3 A Step.
- Published:
- at 01:00 on Sunday, 18 March 2012
- Previous:
- Older Post
- Next:
- Newer Post
0 comments: