#4 Better off alone

Alright I can't withstand this anymore. I being fucking ignored by all people. I asked simple shitty question and I get whether cold responses or no answer at all. And for some cool guys out there who asked the not-so-simple question, whether he's being treated normally and better than that, in front of me. I fucking hate this. And also I'm being sidelined despite opening a good topic as a conversation by a person who take the subjects and crowds somewhere else, leaving me alone like an idiot. And when a topic being discussed, it will become whether half dead or completely dead, or the topic proceeded but myself being ignored when I try to inject my words somewhere into the freaking vain of conversation.  Mostly online. But in real life aren't better either. Uninvited to annual dinner when they don't do that to all people but me, and yet bullshitting with me for whatever reason I couldn't accept from that scumbag. No, it's not like I want to be invited or what but at least show some common sense, because it is damn a college tradition. To make things worse, I received unfair treatment in front of people but when it come to tasks, all fucking eyes are staring at me like I'm your stupid lust slave.

Not that I ranting like a girl, but your mind is damn small to think that expressing feelings is girlish. And not a defective kid who longing for attention either, because this is literally an opposite case with attention. I better writing this shameful and whatever-weak-elements-you-imply entry rather than jumping off the cliff. I shall learn how to live the life alone and survive without so-called friends.

Yes I do have second thought. On second thought, maybe it's just me who think too much. But it is never enough to cover the inferno of motherfucker rage. Nice cursing entry you read here young padawan. I'm not always like this. But when I do, I do.



About this entry


0 comments: